Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

X Stretch, Lost Half a Pound, and My Plans for the Weekend

Good morning! I weighed myself this morning and was happy to see that I lost half a pound. This morning's workout was X Stretch - I always enjoy doing that workout after doing strenuous aerobics and strength workouts a few days in a row. I'm looking forward to tonight and this weekend, because I get to order myself some stuff from Dominos for tonight and tomorrow night - I'm thinking I'll order a sandwich and one of their pasta dishes like I usually do.

I'm also looking forward to having some time to myself this weekend - I have to work on some writing and I also want to work a little on some reorganization projects I'm doing - the Closet Complete system I ordered is supposed to arrive today, if it gets delivered to my door I'll start using it tonight, if it gets delivered to my apartment complex's office, I'll have to go down there and get it tomorrow.

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment